- Sarkar, Tanika, Bandyopadhyaya, Sekhara. Calcutta : the stormy decades. 2015.
- Singh, Lata, Pati, Biswamoy. Colonial and contemporary Bihar and Jharkhand. 2014.
- Javid, Khalid. Nimat khanah. 2014. Contents: Novel based on social themes.
Contents: Selected short stories, essay and plays on various themes; includes contributed articles on the life and works of Muhammad Athar Masud Khan, 1961, Urdu author.
- Bronner, Yigal, Shulman, David Dean, Tubb,Gary A. Innovations and turning points : toward a history of Kavya literature. 2014.
- Rahi, Onkara. Growth and tradition of Pahari miniature painting. 2013.
- Chatterji, Rakhahari. P. C. Jain. Early Indian art and architecture. 2015.
- Lokesh Chandra, International Academy of Indian Culture. The Buddhist cosmopolis. 2014.
- Joseph C., Mathew, Jamia Millia Islamia (India), Centre for Pakistan Studies. Understanding Pakistan : emerging voices from India. 2015.
Contents: Contributed articles presented at a seminar organized by Centre for Pakistan Studies, MMAJ Academy of International Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- Ashraf, Tariq. Election 2014 : a complete documentation & analysis of Indian parliamentary elections since 1952. 2015.
- Global Tiger Forum (Noida, India), Secretariat, Wildlife Trust of India. Action Tiger : Tiger action plans of 13 tiger range countries. 2014.
- Amarinder Singh.Honour and fidelity : India's military contribution to the great war 1914-18. 2014.
- Imperial Gazetteer of India. 2013.
- Hussain, Ejaz. Military Agency, Politics and the State in Pakistan. New Delhi: Sam?skr?iti, 2013.
C. General - social, sultural, political
- Joshi, Shubhada A. Perspectives on Maharashtra: Cultural-Intellectual Contributions. New Delhi: Project of History of Indian Science, Philosophy and Culture, Centre for Studies in Civilizations, 2013.
- Trautmann, Thomas R. Does India Have History?: Does History Have India? 2012.
- Devar?a¯, Ji. Esa. Ela. Environmental Crisis and Social Dismemberment in Northwest India: During the Pre-Colonial Period. 2012.
- Gupta, Charu. Representing Dalit Bodies in Colonial North India. 2012.
- Bhukya, Bhangya. Colonialism and Its Nomads in South India. 2012.
- Rangachari, Devika. Exploring Spaces for Women in Early Medieval Kashmir. 2012.
- Datta, Partho. Patrick Geddes and the Metropolis. 2012.
- Howes, Stephen, and M. Govinda Rao. Federal Reform Strategies: Lessons from Asia and Australia. 2013.
- Bajpai, Kanti P., and Harsh V. Pant. India's Foreign Policy: A Reader. 2013.
- Bajpai, Kanti P., and Harsh V. Pant. India's National Security: A Reader. 2013.
- Das, S. K. The Civil Services in India. New Delhi: Oxford University Press, 2013.
- Ray, Partha. Monetary Policy. 2013.
- Sikdar, Soumyen. Capital Flows and Exchange Rate Management. 2013.
- Acharyya, Rajat. Trade and Environment. 2013.
- Singh, Prakash, and Maneesh Agnihotri. A Celebration of Faith and Spirituality: Mahakumbh, 2013. 2013.
- Menen, Rajendar. Karma Sutra: Adventures of a Street Bum. 2012.
- Chopra, Swati, and Aditi Ghosh. Sadhus & Shamans. 2012.
- Obeyesekere, Ranjini. The Revered Book of Five Hundred & Fifty Ja¯taka Stories: Translated from the 14th Century Sinhala Version. 2012.
- Kalupahana, David J. A Sourcebook on Later Buddhist Philosophy. 2008.
- Kalupahana, David J. A Sourcebook of Early Buddhist Philosophy. 2007.
- Raman, N. S. S. Hinduism. 2013.
- Pande, Govind Chandra. Buddhism. 2013.
- Robinson, Rowena. Boundaries of Religion: Essays on Christianity, Ethnic Conflict, and Violence. 2013.
- D?un?gad?un?ga, Glaid?asana. Whose Country Is It Anyway?: Untold Stories of the Indigenous Peoples of India. 2013.
- Globalization, National Development, and Tribal Identity (National Seminar), and S. N. Chaudhary. Globalization, National Development, and Tribal Identity. 2013.
- Sharma, Suman K. Tales from the Tawi: A Collection of Dogri Folk Tales. 2007.
- Maha¯tma¯ Ga¯ndhi¯ Antarara¯sht?ri¯ya Hindi¯ Vis´vavidya¯laya (Wardha, India). Bhi¯shma Sa¯hani¯. 2001.
- Faiz?, Faiz? Ah?mad, K. K. Mohapatra, Leelawati Mohapatra, and Paul H. St. Pierre. Faiz Ahmed Faiz: last night : the quatrain in multiple translations, translated from the Urdu. Bhubaneswar: Four Corners, 2011.
- Prasada, Neha, Ashima Narain, and Priya Kapoor. Dining with the Maharajas: A Thousand Years of Culinary Tradition. 2013.
- Halarnkar, Samar. The Married Man's Guide to Creative Cooking and Other Dubious Adventures. 2013.
- Tennebaum, Tara Deshpande. A Sense for Spice: Recipes and Stories from a Konkan Kitchen. Chennai: Westland, 2013.
- Dasgupta, Kaushik. First Food: A Taste of India's Biodiversity. New Delhi: Centre for Science and Environment, 2013.
- Purohit, Anjali, and Bahinabai Choudhari. Ragi-Ragini: chronicles from Aji's kitchen. New Delhi: Yoda Press, 2012.
- Khosla, Ishi. Is Wheat Killing You?: The Essential Cookbook and Guide to a Wheat-Free Life. New Delhi: Penguin Books India, 2011.
G. Art, architecture, and design
- Vajra¯ca¯rya, Gautamavajra, Vidya Dehejia, and Savita Chandiramani. Frog Hymns and Rain Babies: Monsoon Culture and the Art of Ancient South Asia. 2013.
- Satya Sai, M. S. C. Stop, Look, Go: Rupturing of a Flow / Narrative : Decemebr 2009, Delhi. 2009.
- Sengupta, Paula. The Printed Picture: Four Centuries of Indian Printmaking. New Delhi: Delhi Art Gallery, 2012.
- Desai, Devangana. Art and Icon: Essays on Early Indian Art. 2013.
- Agrawal, Ashvini. Legacy of Indian Art: Continuity in Change. 2013.
- Nevile, Pran. The Raj Revisited. 2012.
- Gangoly, O. C. Masterpieces of Rajput painting: selected, annotated and described in relation to original Hindi texts from religious literature, with an introduction. Calcutta: Republication by Subhasis Chatterjee on behalf of Rabindranth Roy Charitable Trust, 2012.
- Rag, Pankaj. Known & Unknown: An Encyclopaedia of Historical Monuments of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Madhyam for Directorate of Archaeology, Archives & Museums, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh, 2008.
- National Museum of India, Daljeet, Rajeshwari Shah, and Tejbir Singh. Dasavatara: the ten incarnations of Lord Vishnu = Vishn?u¯ ke dasa avata¯ra. New Delhi: National Museum, 2009.
- Chauhan, Muktirajsinhji, and Kamalika Bose. A History of Interior Design in India. 2007.
- Kathmandu Valley Preservation Trust, World Heritage Centre, and Nepal. The Patan Royal Palace Restoration and Conservation Project: Joint Mission Report, December 2006. 2006.
- Parikh, Pranali, and Yatin Pandya. Hindu Notions of Space Making. Ahmedabad: SID Research Cell, School of Interior Design, CEPT University, 2008.
- Jose, Mridula. An Eclectic Juxtaposition: A Perspective Study of the Transformation That Set in on Account of the Early Trade to the Kerela Built Form with Respect to Its Defining Interior Elements & Its Aesthetics. 2007.
- Vyas, H. Kumar. Design the International Movement: With Indian Parallel. Ahmedabad, Gujarat: SID Research Cell, School of Interior Design, CEPT University, 2009.
- Bose, Kamalika. Seeking the Lost Layers: An Inquiry into the Traditional Dwellings of the Urban Elite in North Calcutta. 2008.
- Manu, Sanyogita, and Rajan Rawal. Exploring the Realm of Energy and Comfort in Interiors: "Experiments" to Understand Thermal Effects of Furniture on Interior Environments. 2006.
- Ramaswamy, Sakthivel. Biomimicry: An Analysis of Contemporary Biomimetic Approaches. 2007.
- International Seminar on Vernacular Settlement. ISVS IV: Pace or Speed? : 4th International Seminar on Vernacular Settlement, Ahmedabad, India, February 14-17, 2008 : Proceedings. 2008.
- Thakkar, Jay, and Sheila Skye Morrison. Ma¯tra¯: Ways of Measuring Vernacular Built Forms of Himachal Pradesh. Ahmedabad, India: SID Research Cell, School of Interior Design, CEPT University, 2008.
H. Comics and graphics
- Vakil, Mohammed Ali, and Mohammed Arif Vakil. 40 Sufi Comics. 2012.
- Anant Singh, and Abhijeet Kini. Chairman Meow and the Protectors of the Proletariat. 2012.
- Ra¯vu, Anil Si¯. Yes. Hyderabadi Biriyani. 2012.
- Arora, Karan Vir. Karan Vir's Shiva: The Legends of the Immortal. 2011.
- Bakshi, Aditya, and Dipak Prajapati. Col N J Nair AC, KC: The True Maratha. 2009.
- Vakil, Mohammed Ali, Mohammed Arif Vakil, Rahil Mohsin, Abdul Gafur Madinal, and Muqtar Ahmed. The wise fool of Baghdad. Bangalore, India: Sufi Comics, 2012.
- Bakshi, Aditya, Sony Thokchom, and Dipak Prajapati. Maj Sandeep Unnikrishnan AC: Braveheart of Mumbai. 2010.
I. Childrens' and music
- Jain, Geetika. Birds and Animals in Indian Art. 2008.
- Bond, Ruskin, and Kollol Majumder. The World of Trees. 2008.
- Joshi, Usha, Manjula Padmanabhan, and Mala Singh. The Rainbow. 2011.
- Kamakshi Balasubramanian, and Yusuf Bangalorewala. Waiting for the Rain. 2008.
- Devnath, Lakshmi, Ajay Krishnan, and Madurai Mani Iyer. Madurai Mani Iyer: The Joy of Song. 2012.
- Devnath, Lakshmi. G.N. Balasubramaniam: Speed Thrills. 2011.
- Devnath, Lakshmi. M.S. Subbulakshmi: The Queen of Song. 2011.
Collected by Philip McEldowney, Library. 2014 August 15.