I will put beamer slides or notes from talks given at conferences and seminars on this page.
- Diagonal cuts for diagrammatic Cherednik algebras. Mid-Atlantic Algebra, Geometry, and Combinatorics (MAAGC) Workshop, April 2018. Poster.
- Hecke algebras and categorification. University of Toronto Geometric Representation Theory Seminar, March 2018. pdf.
- Decomposable Specht modules. Representation Theory of Symmetric Groups and Related Algebras, December 2017; University of Waterloo Algebra Seminar, March 2018. pdf.
- Specht modules for the KLR algebras of type C. Young Algebraists' Conference, June 2017. Slides.
- Specht modules for the KLR algebras of type C. Kyoto Representation theory seminar, May 2017. pdf.
- Row removal for graded homomorphisms between Specht modules and for graded decomposition numbers. Symposium on representatition theory 2016, December 2016. Slides, extended abstract.
- Graded decomposition numbers for the diagrammatic Cherednik algebra. NUS Representation theory seminar, May 2016 and London algebra colloquium, June 2016. pdf.
- Kleshchev's decomposition numbers for cyclotomic Hecke algebras. Seventieth BLOC meeting – Representation theory of Hecke algebras, August 2015; Osaka Representation Theory Seminar and Symposium on representation theory 2015, Izunagaoka, Shizuoka prefecture, November 2015. pdf, Beamer example slides, extended abstract (for the symposium).
- The graded representation theory of the symmetric group and dominated homomorphisms. York algebra seminar, January 2015; Cambridge algebra seminar and Birmingham algebra seminar, February 2015; Tulane algebra and combinatorics seminar, April 2015; UEA Pure Maths seminar, September 2015. This talk was the same as the above but with an extra (vague) slide at the end. Slides.
- The graded representation theory of the symmetric group and dominated homomorphisms. Leeds algebra seminar and London algebra colloquium, November 2014. Slides.
- Graded column removal for homomorphisms between Specht modules. Birmingham workshop – Representations of symmetric groups, Hecke algebras and KLR algebras, July 2014. Slides.