Finding your way around Fixing Shadows
Most of the gallery pages use the following set up:
- The top page consists of a text statement surrounded or peppered with
thumbnails of the photographs.
- Clicking on one of the thumbnails takes you to the complete image, along
with a caption.
- The image is placed in a round robin. You may move either forward or
back in the round robin by either clicking on:
to go backwards or, in early sites, on to go forwards. In current sites clicking on the
images takes you to the next image.
- With the earlier sites (but not all of them) clicking on the image itself will bring up a large, full screen, version of the
image. Clicking on the large image returns you to the sequence.
- You can return to the top page any time by clicking on . Clicking on the last image in a sequence will also return you to the top page.
- At the bottom of each photographer's page, and elsewhere besides, you will
find a comment box. Please use it. Copies of your comments will go to Fixing
Shadows and to the photographer.
Enjoy yourself - and come back again. This is a big site and it is getting bigger.